General Information & Policies
Doggone Purrfect’s mission is to provide a safe, fun and stimulating social environment for your pet during business hours or while you are away on vacation. To ensure the safety and health of your pet and our other guests, we require all guests to comply with the following rules and regulations:
- AGE: Puppies receive their first set of shots at 6 weeks, and one booster set every 3 weeks after. In order to attend Doggone Purrfect, your pet must be at least 12 weeks of age (and/or having received their third set of vaccines).
- SEX: All pets 7 months and older must be spayed or neutered, and proof/verification must be submitted.
- VACCINATIONS: All pets must be current on their Rabies, Bordetella and DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus) vaccinations. Valid proof/verification must be submitted prior to attendance of Doggone Purrfect’s daycare and boarding area. We do not accept self administered vaccinations.
- HEALTH: All pets must be in good health. Upon admission, owners will certify their pets are in good health and have not been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days. Pets that have been ill within the last 30 days with a communicable condition will require veterinary certification of health before being admitted or readmitted.
condition in the last 30 days. Upon admission, all dogs must be free from any condition, which could potentially jeopardize other guests. Pets that have been ill within the last 30 days with a communicable condition will require veterinary certification of health before being admitted or readmitted.
- BEHAVIOR: All pets must be non-aggressive and not food or toy protective. Owners will certify that their pets have not harmed or shown any aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or any other pet. Please remember, your pet will be spending time with other pets and the safety and health of all our guests is our main concern.
- TRIAL: All pets are required to complete a trial prior to a full day of admittance. A trial ensures that the pet is not aggressive and helps us get to know their personality.
- RESERVATIONS: Reservations are required for boarding and grooming. If you are unable to keep an appointment or reservation, please give us at least 24 hours notification. If no cancellation is made, a cancellation fee may be charged. A Credit Card is now required to hold any and all reservations.
- Hours of Operation: (Unless otherwise stated)
- Monday thru Friday: 7am- 6:30pm
- Saturday: 9am-3pm
- Sunday: Closed for daycare & grooming. Boarding pick up is available between 9am-10am and 4:00pm-5:00pm only. Sunday pick-ups must be scheduled in advance.
Any pet remaining after closing time, who has not been registered for boarding, will be charged $1.00 per minute the pet remains in Doggone Purrfect’s care.
- Boarding pick-up time is 1:00pm. Any pet remaining after 1:00pm will be charged for that day.
- All sales are final, no refunds will be issued.